Holiday flats Herrenberg
Welcome to Herrenberg!
Herrenberg is a cosy and attractive small town on the edge of the Schönbuch Forest, near the Black Forest, the Swabian Jura, and the regional capital Stuttgart.
My name is Helga Wartner. At the moment I have two apartments in the centre of Herrenberg. If you want to learn more about my flats, choose one of them at the top of the page.
Herrenberg offers excellent opportunities for recreational activities. Hover one of the following images to learn more.
- Castle ruins and walls
- Museum in fruitcrate building
- Medieval Market Square with half timbered houses
- 14th century church with bell museum
- Walking and biking trails in the Schönbuch Forest nature reserve
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Fitness centre
- Punting and rowing boats for hire on the Neckar river in Tübingen
- Golf in Bondorf, Minigolf in Nebringen
- The Black Forest, Schönbuch, and Swabian Jura offer opportunities for hiking, biking, skiing (Alpine and Cross Country)
- Mineral baths in Böblingen, Stuttgart, Bad Cannstatt
- Mercedes Benz Car Museum in Stuttgart
- Rhine waterfall in Schaffhausen
- State Opera and ballet in Stuttgart
Are you already planning your next holiday in Herrenberg? Choose your favourite apartment by clicking on one of the flats at the top of the page. Alternatively you can continue with more information about the location of Herrenberg.